Long before he even met Shrek, he was a notorious fighter. He was a lover. And he was an outlaw. He, was a hero.
You’ve seen him in the “Shrek” series. He’s no domestic cat. This year, “Puss in Boots”, the spinoff prequel to the “Shrek” series will come to cinemas near you! Produced by DreamWorks animation and directed by Chris Miller (the same director for “Shrek the Third” in 2007), “Puss in Boots” will contain voiceovers of a star-studded cast such as Antonio Banderas, Billy Bob Thornton, and the beautiful Salma Hayek.
The computer-animated film is all set to take you on the rebellious kitty’s adventures, accompanied by his sidekicks, Humpty Dumpty and Kitty Softpaws.
Yes, apparently Humpty Dumpty survived a great fall and made it into a movie with a cat? Or was it prior to? Wait, did they actually manage to put Humpty Dumpty back together again? We’re confused.
There’s only one way to find out:
“Puss in Boots” will only be coming to a cinema near you on the 24th of November 2011 but, while you’re waiting, Lipstiq (on behalf of United International Pictures Malaysia) will be giving away “Puss in Boots” merchandise in conjunction with the movie release. Yay!
All you need to do is drop us an e-mail at [email protected] and tell us what was the viral video (above) a spoof of. We will also be tweeting the YouTube link off and on again so you’ll need to follow us on Twitter for it!
Winners stand a chance to win:
1. 1x limited edition “Puss in Boots” Twin Dance Mat worth RM400
2. 1x limited edition “Puss in Boots” Wellie Boots Mat worth RM300
3. 1x limited edition “Puss in Boots” Boot Hot Water Bottle worth RM300
4. 1x limited edition “Puss in Boots” Pencil Pot worth RM200
5. 1x limited edition “Puss in Boots” Socks worth RM200
6. 1x limited edition “Puss in Boots” Christmas Stockings worth RM200
Terms and conditions:
1. Please state your full name, IC number, e-mail address and contact number in your contest entry.
2. Winners will be contacted via e-mail or phone.
3. Submissions close on the 18th of November 2011.
For more information visit the official movie website.