The American Music Awards 2012 (AMA) are here – and all your favorite musicians are coming together to give a performance of a lifetime. It’s a night to celebrate their work and also a night for you to enjoy their music even more.
We’re looking at some of the celebrities who hit the red carpet before hitting the stage! Tell us what you think!
1. Lucy Hale kept it simple and chic for the red carpet. Wearing a simple black dress, red heels and the right accessories.
2. The Gangnam style king, PSY attended the event in a sparkling version of his usual suits and this time, his tie was undone.
3. Pink is looking absolutely gorgeous in this dark gold dress – it’s simple yet oh-so-chic!
4. Jennifer Morrison shows us some sexy legs in this high-slit number. The cutting to this dress is classy and elegant.
5. Ginnifer Goodwin is looking pretty in pink – but we’re not really loving the cutting of this dress. It does not flatter her in the right ways.
6. Kelly Rowland is looking hot hot hot! Don’t you think so? We love the detailing on her dress.
7. Taylor Swift is keeping it simple yet again – though, this looks a little like a dress she’s worn before.
8. Chris Brown is looking scruffy and messy – we’re not sure if he was able to take a shower before he popped onto the red carpet.
9. Elisha Cuthbert is looking golden… literally! It’s a simple dress that stands out on its own.
10. Hayden Panettiere looks sweet and elegant in this silver number – we love the matching clutch and shoes!
11. Will.i.am has got a whole Egyptian feel going on – what do you think?
12. Carrie Underwood is the only one dressed in a completely different colour. We love the details!
13. Lookin’ suave, 50 cent. He sure does clean up well.
14. Justin Bieber is lookin’ adorable on the red carpet – bringing his million dollar smile. Though, we’re not so sure about those shoes.
15. Christina Aguilera is looking curvaceous in this purple ombre dress. She’s looking pretty confident too.
16. You can definitely count on Nicki Minaj to bring colour to any award show. She’s killing the eyes in this bright lime dress.
17. Colbie Caillat is looking sweet in this simple grey dress – but we’re not loving her grandma-like hair.
18. Jason Derulo is making the effort – and thats what we love to see. He adds a simple silver scarf to pull his entire look together.
19. Carly Rae Jepsen is looking sweet in this pink number – though, we wish the dress was more fitting. She has the assets to flaunt.
20. Ke$ha is looking tamed… thats different. She does clean up very well.
21. Jordin Sparks may have tried a little too hard with this dress. We’re not sure why theres so much going on… it gives us a headache.