If you’re a fashionista, then Fashion Night Out (FNO) is one of the most anticipated nights in fashion. All store around the world (most of the world) are opened til later than usual, and celebrities, models, designers and many other faces from the fashion industry show up to support the different brands worldwide.
Fashion Night Out is also a way to kick start Fashion Week, and first up, it’s New York! A load of Victoria’s Secret models showed up as well as a Twilight star! Check out who was there, and what they were wearing too!
1. Alessandra Ambrosio was in New York City for Fashion Night Out in none other than the Victoria’s Secret flagship store. Meeting with the fans, and enjoying the company of a full house – Alessandra was showing her support to fashion in this sweet pink cocktail dress.
2. Alexa Chung showed up in New York City looking prettier than her usual self. Sporting bright red lips, she’s looking oh-so-gorgeous!
3. Anna Sophia-Robb was wearing a adorable baby blue dress – she was looking pretty flawless.
4. Azaelia Banks performed at the M.A.C store during FNO. Though, we’re not sure what we think about her entire get-up… a little too much for our eyes to handle.. what do you think?
5. Cheryl Cole headed to Giuseppe Zanotti for FNO, and she was looking elegant as ever! We loved her entire outfit – especially those shoes!
6. Jessica Chastain wore a leather neon blue dress that was figure-hugging in all the right ways!
7. Top model, Karlie Kloss made her way to FNO wearing the signature FNO T-shirts are spent the night posing with fans and other fashionistas.
8. Karolina Kurkova was spotted at Blackbook wearing a sweet floral skirt and a pretty interesting chemise. Plus, we love those booties!
9. Olivia Palermo is not one to miss any fashion related event – she showed up at FNO in a pretty patterned dress and simple heels. It was an effortless look for her – compared to what she’ll usually turn up in.
10. Petra Nemcov went with a beige and black combination for her night at FNO – we love the braided hairband and that leather jacket! It’s a look all girls want to pull off – and Petra did it right!
11. Nikki Reed headed to Michael Kors for her evening at FNO – and she was looking pretty golden (literally)! We love the little cut-off’s on the side of her dress, it’s sexy yet elegant at the same time.
12. Kate Upton was another star at Michael Kors for FNO – she was sporting a baby blue dress – but we didn’t really feel this dress. It doesn’t flatter in the right ways – infact, it looks like she put anything she could find on, and the shoes don’t exactly match this look so well. What do you think?
There you have it, ladies! The looks at Fashion Night Out in New York City!