Coachella is back again for another year and while we’re weathering the sweltering heat and torrential rain in the tropics, our favourite stars/bloggers/influencers are hitting up the Californian desert for the music festival. Though Beyonce’s skipping out on Coachella this year, everyone including Malaysia’s very own Kayda Aziz, Jane Chuck and RiRi is partying it up desert style.
Here’s a list of all the stars we love spotted at Coachella this year:
1. Kayda Aziz – The “Run This Motha” rapper and recording artiste Kayda Aziz takes in the Californian sun like a G in all black behind some shades and a headband.
2. Shay Mitchell – Pretty Little Liars’ Shay Mitchell slays the first day of Coachella decked in Palm Springs Pink and we’re feeling the need of an ice cold beverage to go with this heat!
3. Rihanna – Coachella wouldn’t be Coachella if everybody’s favourite Bad Gal missed the party. Here’s RiRi stunting in some creepers, booty shorts and tank top over a diamante bodysuit.
4. Jane Chuck – Blogger Jane Chuck showed up at Coachella looking like a trillion bucks in Marc Jacobs.
5. Kylie Jenner – Kylie debuted her yellow neon hair at Coachella and was said to have partied separately from Tyga amid breakup rumours. Don’t know if we can pull the highlighter hair look off but Kylie sure does look like a neon barbie with this look.
6. Drake – Of course Drake was there, how else would you imagine Coachella to be like?!
7. Vanessa Hudgens – Vanessa Hudgens turns up on Day 2 looking like a literal butterfly queen in a gorgeous printed maxi.
8. Chanel Iman – The Victoria’s Secret Angel embraces long dreads in a glittery crop top paired with distressed denim shorts and knitted vest.
9. Hailee Steinfeld – Actress and singer Hailee Steinfeld showed up in a massively tropical and fabulous oversized tee and thigh-high boots.
10. Bebe Rexha – Singer of G-Eazy’s “Me, Myself and I” spreads her wings in all-white, Victoria’s Secret Angel style at Coachella.
11. Lady Gaga – Mama Monster rocks a custom made bandana by Alexander Wang before her performance.
12. Paris Hilton & Chris Zylka – Paris Hilton and The Leftovers’ Chris Zylka were in lover’s paradise at Coachella. Paris is festival ready in a multi-coloured striped maxi and shiny kitty ears for a touch of whimsy.
13. Tinashe – The Flame singer was a vision in white and distressed denim under the Californian sun.
14. Ashley Graham – Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit Issue’s cover girl and everyone’s favourite plus size Barbie, Ashley Graham, served up major slayage in an off shoulder dress. We’re absolutely loving the #Chella vibes on this curvy beauty.
15. Selena Gomez & The Weeknd – Selena Gomez and The Weeknd were snuggling up together at Coachella. Also, let’s not forget that these two are finally official with this Instagram post by Selena after months of dating speculations on the Internet?
Round 1 of Coachella weekend is over and everyone’s headed back to the city. We’re not so sure if more stars will show up for the second weekend of Coachella but you can bet that we’re already going through a severe case of F.O.M.O. as it is. *cries*