In the latest instalment of Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War, we see Steve Rogers aka Captain America leading the very cool team of Avengers to basically keep everyone on Earth save but after yet another incident, which involved the Avengers that resulted in collateral damage, brought on political pressure. It was suggested that the Avengers be headed by a governing body that will not only direct the team but also oversee everything. This particular conflict leads to the Avengers team being divided into two camps – one is led by Steve Rogers with his strong notion to defend the human race without being told what to do by the government, and the other follows Tony Stark’s decision to support government oversight and accountability.
If you’re a fan of the Captain America franchise, we have got some goodies for you to win:
1 x Captain America: Civil War USB
3 x Captain America: Civil War T-Shirt
5 x Captain America: Civil War Phone Case
3 x Captain America: Civil War Emergency Charger
5 x Captain America: Civil War Pin Badges
2 x Captain America: Civil War Cap
2 x Captain America: Civil War Laptop Case
1 x Captain America: Civil War Wireless Speaker
To win some of these goodies, here’s what you have to do:
1. Make sure you’re following Lipstiq on one of our social media platforms:Facebook,Twitter or Instagram.
2. Answer this simple question: Name us one actor from the Captain America: Civil War cast.
3. Drop us an email at s[email protected] with your answer and personal details (Name, IC number and contact number). The title of the email should be: “[CONTEST] Win Official “Captain America: Civil War” Merchandise!”
This contest ends on the 22nd of April 2016 at 10pm.
Terms & conditions:
– The winners will be contacted directly via email. The prizes will be given out at random.
– Winners will have to pick up the prizes at our Klang Valley office. We will NOT be posting out these prizes.
– Winners are advised to pick up their prizes within two weeks of being notified as a winner
Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War opens in Malaysia on 28th April 2016.