YouTube stardom is a real thing right now. With an astounding amount of followers from all over the globe, these popular YouTube stars are earning big bucks from their beauty as well as lifestyle themed videos. Some of them didn’t just stop there, though. These YouTubers have also gone entrepreneurial and have debuted their own beauty brands to cash in offline. A successful YouTube channel gives you loyal followers and these followers automatically become your clientele. Here are seven of those YouTubers:
1. Shannon Harris – Based in New Zealand, this bubbly and talented YouTube sensation takes pride in her online store, XOBeautyShop. XOBeauty offers a variety of false eyelashes and high quality makeup brushes, aside from no-crease hair ties and exclusive jewelry. Known as Shaaanxo on YouTube, she has over 1 million subscribers.
2. Tanya Burr – Just recently, this 25-year-old beauty guru launched a collection of gorgeous lip glosses, nail polishes and false eyelashes, aptly branded after her own name. Other beauty junkies particularly rave about her lip glosses and false eyelashes. She has almost 3 million subscribers on YouTube.
3. Samantha and Nic Chapman – If you know your makeup well, you’ve probably heard of Real Techniques makeup brushes. Sisters Samantha and Nic Chapman, who are professional makeup artists, launched the collection in 2011 and today, the brand has taken over the world by storm. These brushes are a staple in everyone’s makeup collection and you definitely won’t go wrong with Real Techniques.
4. Michelle Phan – You’ve probably heard of Em Cosmetics by now. Once just a girl who was trying to make it big on YouTube, Michelle Phan is now an industry powerhouse and everyone knows her name. Em Cosmetics isn’t just any makeup brand. Phan has worked with L’Oréal Luxe, the company behind makeup lines for Giorgio Armani and Yves Saint Laurent, to come up with more than 250 products.
5. Wayne Goss – An experienced makeup artist who shares light on makeup application techniques on YouTube, Goss has come up with an 8-piece makeup brush collection that is unlike any other. His makeup brushes are specially handcrafted in Japan with the softest, 100% cruelty-free natural hair bristles. They come with a hefty price tag, but they are worth every penny. There is always a waiting list, though.
6. Marlena Stell – Aside from her successful YouTube channel, Stell has built up a unique online community on her website for makeup lovers to learn and exchange thoughts on beauty. She also has MakeupGeek, a startup makeup brand, under her wing. Besides makeup brushes, MakeupGeek also offers stunning eyeshadows, colour pigments, eyeliners and blushes.