If you’re looking for a city to visit with your loved ones this summer, then Hong Kong might be a destination for you. Not only does ‘Asia’s World City’ offer a huge variety of food, great shopping outlets, arts and other tourist attractions, Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB) is also offering special value-adds to everyone who’s purchasing Hong Kong travel packages at Matta Fair (15-17 March) this year.
Participating travel agents are offering various packages to the vibrant city of Hong Kong with affordable prices such as RM1,048 for a 4-day Free & Easy package or RM168 for ground arrangements. Cathay Pacific Airways will also be offering early-bird return flight tickets to Hong Kong for as low as RM464.
What value-adds will HKTB be offering you for your Hong Kong trip?
You can look forward to a HK$60 worth of dining cash voucher with every purchase of minimum 2 nights stay in Hong Kong. The vouchers can be redeemed at Tai Hing, one of the city’s most popular award-winning tea restaurants. Tai Hing serves a wide selection of local delicacies such as its Original Milk Tea, Ham and Lettuce Macaroni, Butter Toast, Roast Meats, Fried Noodles. Each adult and child who is booked with bed will be entitled to redeem one voucher. For every child booking without an extra bed, fret not – you’ll be entitled to a lucky dip to stand a chance to win souvenirs from Hong Kong’s top attractions such as Big Bus, hong Kong Wetland Park, Jumbo Kingdom, Madame Tussauds, Noah’s Ark, Ngong Ping 360, Ocean Park Hong Kong, Sky100 and The Peak.
There’s more great news: you don’t have to wait until MATTA Fair to get some goodies! From now until 11th March 2013, Hong Kong Tourism Board is giving away a 6-star Michelin dining experience for 2 in Hong Kong, inclusive of flights and hotel stay! All you have to do is tell them why you love Hong Kong, and email (along with your personal details) them at [email protected]
To find out more about the value-adds and other activities in Hong Kong, visit the HKTB booth (Booth 1M084 and 085) at Tun Razak Hall 1, Mezzanine Floor at PWTC during the upcoming MATTA Fair on 15-17 March 2013. For more information, you can also visit DiscoverHongKong.com.
- Pre-MATTA Fair for Early Birds
- Lucky Draw Period: Now to 11 March 2013
- Pre-requisite: Email and tell us why you love Hong Kong with your contact details (Full Name, IC Number & Contact Number) to [email protected]
- Lucky Draw Prize: 6-star Michelin Fine Dining experience for Two (2) in Hong Kong inclusive of air and hotel. Black-out dates apply.
- MATTA Fair
- Lucky Draw Period: 15 – 17 March 2013
- Pre-requisite: Purchase a travel package with at least 2 nights stay in Hong Kong or hotel bookings with at least 2 nights stay in Hong Kong at the MATTA Fair. Value Offer: HKD60 worth of dining cash vouchers in Hong Kong