Amanda Seyfried has slowly crawled her way into the lime light – of course, it’s all through her acting. She is really something rare and different in the Hollywood industry. Staring in several movies and genres – musicals, action and even rom-com, she’s a woman of many talents and emotions. When it comes to fashion and beauty, Amanda Seyfried has been known for her effortlessly chic style and au naturel make up.
We’re taking a look at her on and off moments on the red carpet! Tell us what you think!
1. As beautiful as Amanda Seyfried is, this dress is a major mistake. The frills, the chiffon and the sheos – it all looks like one big mess.
2. This is a dress we love. It’s a classy yet sexy corset dress that isn’t TOO revealing but still adds that little kick. Plus, we love the lipstick and how it matches the dress.
3. If they ever make a movie version of Cinderella, Amanda should play the part. She looks like a princess in this gown. What do you think?
4. What’s so different about Amanda Seyfried is that she really into going au naturel. Minimal make up, minimal clutter. We love it! Plus, she’s showing a lot more leg than usual here.
5. For some reason, she reminds us of a more preppy version of Kate Moss here – what do you think? We love the simple yet funky LBD!
6. Now this is an interesting dress… We don’t know if we like it, but we don’t exactly hate it either. But we do love the colour combination!
7. This was a not so flattering choice for Amanda. The colour, the cutting and everything in between is just a mess! Maybe if it was in another colour, it might’ve passed. But no….
8. The colours of this dress is absolutely gorgeous – and we want to love it but that high slit is an absolute turn off (in the terms of fashion, ofcourse). The slit just makes it look…messy.
9. We’re not sure what to think of this look. We love and hate it all at the same time. The dress is cute, the hair and make up is a mess and we love the shoes. What would you say about this look?
10. Amanda really likes blue huh? Well, this is a pretty classy look. We love that she went for it – because it’s not always that you see a woman in an elegant suit on the red carpet.
11. This dress is all kinds of messy. The overlaying of chiffon and the hem line is just all wrong. She looks like a play doll but the type that was kept on the top shelf.
12. We love that Amanda is playing a lot with patterns – and it takes courage to do so. We love the colours on this dress – plus, it’s nice to see her with thicker makeup. After all, she barely ever wears make up.
13. Va-va-voooooom! That’s the first thing that comes to mind when we look at her. She’s wearing a simple black dress but that red lipstick really brings the entire look out. We love it.
14. We love the off shoulder toga! The cutting of the dress is different and sexy – she looks amazing.
15. Colour blocking at its best! We love how she plays around with colour – and this was an interesting and good choice.