The long awaited European Music Awards 2012 is back and this year, it’s full of blasting performances and entertainment. Heidi Klum was the host of the night – but before the night happened, the celebrities made their way through the red carpet – and well, we couldn’t help but point out the good and bad moments that went on the red carpet. Are you ready?
Take a look at some of the best and worst dressed of the night:
1. Gwen Stefani stepped away from her usual belly-baring outfits and went all black this year – though, we don’t know if we like this look so much. It’s so unflattering – especially for someone as gorgeous as Gwen!
2. Errrr… can someone please tell Heidi that is 2012 – not 1998. This outfit is all kinds of messy. Too much skin, and not the slightest bit classy (Thankfully, she was the host and had several outfit changes)
3. Can someone say, WA-OH. Rita Ora really brought it to the red carpet – going WAY off from what the other were wearing. She made her statement – and it was good. Someone better invite her to the Oscars or something, this dress would go perfectly with an event like that.
4. Alicia Keys is a classy woman in this dress – yes, she’s a ‘girl on fire’ with those curves! Oh-la-la!
5. Anne V.... we know you have the body of envy – but what is up with this dress? Too many zippers and it’s just an unusual cutting. Don’t you think so?
6. Carly Rae Jepsen is shinning in silver. We love the new do too – black hair makes her look more… serious.
7. Isabeli Fontana is trying to be a biker chick… but it looks as if she’s trying a little too hard. This may have been a good look back in the 90’s. (Or maybe never…)
8. Kim Kardashian... as much as we love her effort – what is attached to the back of her dress? It looks like ripped up garbage bags (thats the nicest compliment we could think of… sorry, Kim)
9. Lana Del Rey – she’s a sweet girl, and we love her vintage style, but it looks like she stole this dress from her grandmother. It’s too safe!
10. The band members of Fun. are looking stylo-milo… don’t you think so? We love it when men make efforts to dress up!
11. Singer, Loreen is looking like a mess… and where is her shirt?
12. David Hasselhoff is doing his usual thing (pretend he’s young) – but we’ll give him an ‘A’ for effort…
13. PSY is hitting the awards show in his iconic suit – we’d love to see him in something other than a bow tie.
14. Pixie Geldof is looking pretty simple and chic – and we noticed the Maison Martin Margiela candy bag!
15. Taylor Swift is looking… older? Though, once again, she’s being safe. It’s always red and white with her – and she needs to get past those bangs.
Now, we’re summing up the best and the worst dressed of the night. We would have to say that Rita Ora was the best dressed – we just love the courage she took to put on that dress and walk around in confidence. Our choice for worst dressed is a tie between Kim Kardashian and Heidi Klum, we can’t choose! What do you think? Tell us!
Follow us on TWITTER
Like us on FACEBOOK