Jessica Simpson has been pregnant for about 20 years now. At least that is what it seems like. She is growing bigger and bigger, yet every time it is reported a star has given birth, it was everyone else but Jessica.
Her prolonged pregnancy however has been a source of entertainment. In all her recent interviews she has been making explosive statements. So much so we were compelled to share them all with you.
This, girls, is what NOT to say when you are pregnant.
“I feel like I have a bowling ball sitting on my hoo-ha.”
– on carrying her baby girl, to Jimmy Kimmel
“I’m a free-spirited girl, but giving up my scotch? My Macallan 18? That was hard for me!”
– on going alcohol-free, to Elle magazine
“I swear, I will croak if she asks me for a pair of Nikes instead of Christian Louboutins!”
– on how she’d react if her daughter inherited her fiancé’s love of sports, to Elle
“The average pregnant woman farts 15 times that!”
– on a Twitter post about the average person passing gas 15 times a day
“They’re called ‘slutty brownies’ … I guess a lot goes into it?”
– on craving the Oreo-cookie dough-brownie concoction, to Jay Leno
“There is only one, believe it or not. I did get knocked up by a baller. A big football player.”
– on whether she’s having twins, to Ellen DeGeneres
We saved the best for the last!
“I am definitely feeling ‘intimate.’ I’m kind of unstoppable at the moment! Like the big ‘O’ is like the biggest ‘O’ ever.”
– Jessica Simpson, on her sex life with fiancé Eric Johnson, to Ryan Seacrest
According to Jessica, she still has a month to go before her baby is due. We wish her all the best, cause judging from that bump of hers, it is gonna be one big baby!