Our favourite time of the year is right around the corner and the air is filled with Christmas carols and merry jingles!
Santa, if you’re reading this, we promise we’ve been good this year. Except for a few minor blunders along the way… but hey, we’re just a couple of kids hitting a rite of passage (quarter life crisis, amirite?). As ’tis the season of giving, the Lipstiq team is fervently hoping that you’ll leave any of these babies on our wishlists under the tree this year:
1) Carmen‘s Wishlist:
1. Sony a6300 Mirrorless Camera, RM5499 – As an avid traveller, I love taking pictures to document my adventures. Though I’ve caught the travelbug fever, be it for business or leisure, I have yet to own a substantial camera to document my adventures. The Sony a6300 Mirrorless Camera is a mid-range camera that comes with a 24-megapixel APSC sensor, 4K video and a powerful auto focus system. Love, in other words.
2. Black Speckle Planner, Mossery, RM117.82 – You should know one thing about me – I’m impossible at keeping my life in order and the worst at remembering anything. The Black Speckle Planner by Mossery isn’t just pretty, but it’s definitely a #musthave for keeping track of my appointment, to-do lists and Tinder dates. Also, with a planner this pretty, I’m pretty sure my efficiency rate will up itself by at least 40% percent.
3. Lippie Kit in Too and From, Colourpop, RM134.27 – Anyone who knows me knows that my Colourpop obsession is REAL. I’ve got a sizeable Colourpop collection that is embarrassing as it is, but my obsession with lipsticks perseveres. The To and From Lippie Kit features mauve and plum hues that are definitely right up my alley and I have to have it! #SantaCanYouHearMe?
4. Shabby Chic Apothecary Chest, Etsy, RM8116.88 – Owning an apothecary chest of drawers have always been something that I dream of having. I’ve been on the hunt for an apothecary style chest of drawers for the longest time to store my hoard of makeup and skincare all in one place but I’m also particular on how I want it to look like. However, I’ve finally found one that I really like! But that price tag is killing me though..
5. Lulu Frost Zodiacs Gemini + Air Ring, approx. RM1454.54 – What can I say? I’m a proud Gemini, and this gold ring adorned with sapphire stars is gorgeous. I’d totally buy myself this coz this Gemini’s gotta get her bling on. But you know, it makes it all the more special if it’s gifted to me by someone else.. #SeriouslySantaComeThruAlready
2) Nad Dardin‘s Wishlist:
1. Sugar Rush, Fresh, RM230 – This holiday gift set by Fresh is technically all I need for baby smooth and soft skin. The gentle exfoliating mask and body polish is one of my favourites as it instantly softens and smooths my skin towards a radiant #IWokeUpLikeThis complexion. Made from natural sugar, they’re both a combination of real brown sugar crystals and precious essential oils for me to scrub-a-dub-dub dull skin away. What’s more, the gift set comes with one of the best lip treatments EVER (IMO).
2. Beauty Elixir Holiday Set, Caudalie, RM195 – The Beauty Elixir is known to be Caudalie‘s cult favourite – and now it’s on my cult favourite list as well. Formulated with clarifying ingredients and grape extracts, I’ve come to love this anti-dullness elixir to prep or set my face before and after makeup. The Gentle Buffing Cream works wonders as it gently cleanses, purifies and stimulates the cell renewal process for my skin.
3. Nike Air Max Thea Ultra Premium in Night Maroon, RM519 – I’ve been eyeing this pair of Nike Air Max Thea Ultra Premium Shoes for months. The Air Max Thea Ultra Premium is made of premium leather and textile upper for durability and a visible Max Air heel unit for superb cushioning. Also, the Night Maroon colour is major LOVE and would go well with most of what I have in my closet. *Bats eyelashes at Santa*
4. Skagen Mini Kolding Leather Bucket Bag, RM1,199 – Okay, so I might have one too many bucket bags but, this one is a bucket bag that I definitely need. The Skagen Mini Kolding Leather Bucket Bag is the perfect blend between function and elegance. It’s made of smooth leather, the twin grab handles makes the bag super durable and easy to manage with one inner slide pocket.
5. Epices Et Délicies Candle, 190G, Dyptique, RM295 – I’m a fan of candles and festive scents in my home. Exclusively curated for the holidays, this baby will have your space smelling like momma’s kitchen when she’s baking for Christmas. Epices Et Délicies is loosely translated to Delicious Spices so be prepared to feast your senses with warm gingerbread notes intermingling with deliciously fragrant honey laced in with hints of star anise.
3) Nadee Mode‘s Wishlist:
1. Lip Vex in Dazzling, Sigma Beauty, approx. RM35 – With all the matte lippies on the market, I’m starting to gravitate towards more shimmery and glossy lippies. Sigma Beauty’s lip glosses as the packaging is super easy to stuff in a clutch or purse and the consistency has the right amount of thickness when I glide it on. I especially love the Lip Vex in Dazzling for its bronze gold shade that’s super pigmented and provides a completely opaque coverage.
2. Coldplay’s A Head Full Of Dreams Tour Live in Bangkok, from RM642 – Coldplay played a huge role in helping me get through my depression years. Though I’ve grown on to greener pastures since then, the band still sits in a very special place in my heart and is always on my go to playlist when I need the pick me up. So, Santa, I’ve been such a good girl this year and I need tickets (plus airfare) to this, please kthxbye.
3. Onyx Studio 3 Speakers, RM672 – The Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 3 is a full-featured and portable Bluetooth speaker that delivers powerful audio playback for the person who needs to get their jam on always (me). This baby will let you enjoy music for up to 5 hours of playtime (thanks to the rechargeable battery) and it also lets you wirelessly connect two Harman Kardon Wireless Dual Sound enabled speakers together to elevate your music listening experience.
4. Metallic Multi Dot Dress, Kate Spade – This dress by Kate Spade is from the label’s Holiday collection and it is every bit as luxurious as it seems. The fit, fabric and colours are stunningly perfect for so many occasions and I absolutely love that you dress it up or down to suit the occasion. Made from silk and metallic, this pretty colourful polka-dotted garment is tailor-made for holiday parties. All I’d need is a pair of metallic heels to hit the streets with!
5. Nike Air Max Thea SE in Metallic Red Bronze, RM479 – This specific pair of shoes from Nike literally broke the internet in these past couple of months. It’s been a big year for everything Rose Gold (thanks to Apple’s iPhone 6s) and this pair has been sold out a few times on Nike.com but I can’t seem to shake off this strong desire to own this baby and strut my stuff with some shiny and pretty new kicks. A girl needs to get her #shoegame on, y’know?
4) Mimo Vinci‘s Wishlist:
1. DeLonghi Distinta ECI341 Coffee Machine in Copper, now at RM999 – I love cappuccinos but I’m starting to resent having to settle for a less than immaculate cup of RM15 cappuccino or those measly 3in1 packets to whip up a fakecino at home. This DeLonghi Distinta Coffee Machine in Copper is not only a handsome sight, but it also has a cappuccino system that mixes steam, air and milk to delivery that creamy froth for cappuccinos or lattes.
2. Nike Reverie Club Training Bag in Purple Dynasty, RM669 – Whether I’m heading to the gym or a weekend outing, the Nike Reverie Club Training Bag makes for the perfect chic carry on. It has got a lot of storage compartments and versatile carrying options, making for a very functional and stylish choice of a bag. Also, it fits my laptop, trainers and other stuff I need perfectly.
3. Cooling Gel Eye Mask, RM35 – Say what you will but, this is definitely on my #musthave list. Why? Because the whole world doesn’t need to know I’ve partied the night away or simply had a long night. Stick this in the fridge for about 20 minutes and slap this on before continuing with your morning skin care regime.
4. Mini Daily Defense & Nightly Repair Set, Kiehls, RM290 – The Mini Daily Defense & Nightly Repair Set by Kiehls has everything I need in combatting fatigue in the mornings and getting my daily dose of repairs during the night. The holiday season is always hectic for me and maintaining good skin has never been easier with Kiehls. The midnight recovery oil is my absolute favourite as it is literally a miracle in a vial.
5. The POREfessional Face Primer, Benefit, RM60 – The POREfessional Face Primer quickly minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin. I need this priming phenomenon to keep everything in place and create a smooth canvas to use throughout the day while mattifying the shine and touch up problem areas. The formula is also lightweight and glides on smoothly.
Seriously, Santa. It’s time to come through already.