Nothing is worse than smelling someone’s body odour – actually wait, there is something worse: being the person that’s giving out these nasty body scent. With the current searing Equinox weather, it’s important to keep ourselves dry and smelling good all at the same time. While a lot of products out there promises to do miraculous things, they don’t actually keep to their promise.
Introducing Jack Black’s Pit Boss – and no, it doesn’t have anything to do with the funny actor – the ultimate anti-perspirant stick that will get your sweat in control. We decided to try this out for ourselves to see if it’s all that it’s cracked up be and here’s what we found out:
- It smells great but not so overwhelming and we love a decent smelling anti-perspirant stick.
- Works better than most “heavy-duty” anti-perspirant and deodorant we’ve ever tried out there.
- The scent is somewhat unisex, which makes it the perfect product for couples because both it’s suitable for both sexes.
- With sensitive skin, it’s easily to get a reaction through products with harsh ingredients. We’ve discovered that the Jack Black Pit Boss has a gentle formula that won’t irritate the skin.
- One swipe is more than enough to give you all day protection, unless you’re standing outside in the sun 24/7
- While it comes with a slightly steeper price tag compared to most anti-perspirant, Pit Boss is a shining example of, “you get what you pay for.” And in this case, it’s superior protection against sweat and gross body odour.
Try it for yourself and let us know what you think of it!
The Jack Black Pit Boss retails at RM79 and is available at KENS Apothecary in Bangsar Village II and KENS Apothecary in One Utama.