Aimee Song of Song of Style is often regarded as one of the pioneers in the fashion blog movement since starting out in 2008, and today, she gets over 2 million page views per month, aside from her complementing Instagram account which boasts over 4 million followers to date.
Evidently, she remains as one of the most influential style trailblazers of our time. Not only has she got an eponymous jewellery line and interior design business, the 31-year-old lass has been featured in high profile publications such as The New York Times, and has even walked some of the biggest runways for luxury brands such as Dolce & Gabbana.
Surely skincare would be one of her top priorities, considering how much she’s being seen in the public eye amongst the elite, and thankfully, the fashionista recently gave us an insight into her elaborate nighttime skincare routine on her YouTube channel – one that she’s stuck with throughout New York Fashion Week.
Here are all the products she talks about in order:
- Biossance Squalane Antioxidant Cleansing Oil
- Ole Henriksen The Clean Truth Foaming Cleanser
- Ole Henriksen Pore Balance
- Ole Henriksen Wonderful Double Cleanser
- Ole Henriksen Hygge Hyrda Clay Detox Mask
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
- SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
- Ole Henriksen Truth Serum
- Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Oil
- Biossance 100% Squalane Oil (for the body)
- Goop Perfecting Eye Cream
- Avene XeraCalm Creme
- Shea Moisture 100% Castor Oil (for the eyelashes)