July Fourth is Independence Day in the United States and people sure do know how to celebrate the special occasion. With lots of food, fireworks and partying, some of our favourite celebrities went all out and showed us how they do the 4th of July. Take a look at these photos below:
1. This Independence Day was indeed a special one for transgender woman Caitlyn Jenner. She posted a photo of the American flag on Instagram with an inspirational message, “Happy 4th of July! Proud to be an American … where at least I am free to be me.”
2. Kate Hudson belted out the American national anthem casually dressed in white and pink floral drawstring pants and a navy T-shirt. The 36-year-old actress wrote, “7:30am and I’m feeling seriously patriotic! Happy 4th of July! #ProudAmerican #StarSpangledBanner #RedWhiteAndBlue #GearingUpForFootballSeason #MyKidsAreGoingToBeSoEmbarrassed #WokeUpTheNeighbors.”
3. Who says you can’t celebrate Independence Day outside of the U.S.? George and Amal Clooney celebrated the holiday at their private Italian residence near Lake Como. According to reports, Julia Roberts and several other celebs joined the couple as they sailed.
4. What a way to show your patriotic spirit! Keeping Up With the Kardashians star Kim K celebrated the 4th of July dressed in a sleeveless, blue, red and white romper with sequins and a low-cut neckline, showing off some major cleavage. A matching fanny pack concealed her pregnant tummy.
5. Nothing feels better than chilling out in the sun with a refreshing cocktail on July Fourth! Chrissy Teigen, and her dog, sure look like their having a ball of a time. Together with the lush photo, she writes, “Happy 4th everyone! Make yourself this yummy drink to get into the freedom spirit – 1.5 oz @CaptainMorganUSA Grapefruit Rum and soda to top. Cheers! #SunsOutRumsOut #Spon”
6. Elizabeth Olsen had a wardrobe malfunction while in Paris and had a Marilyn Monroe moment on the 4th of July. The 26-year-old actress still looks fab though!
7. Who else would Taylor Swift be spending the 4th of July with? Her squad, of course! She writes, “Happy 4th from me, @gigihadid, @marhunt, @britmaack, @serayah and @haimtheband :)” This photo of Taylor, Gigi Hadid, Martha Hunt, Britany Maack, Serayah and HAIM is EVERYTHING.
8. Taylor’s July Fourth party was so epic, we just had to include this photo of her on her new beau Calvin Harris‘ back. Seriously, how cute do they look?!
9. Although they announced their split back in March, Katy Perry and John Mayer were spotted canoodling by TMZ at the Grateful Dead concert in Chicago. Well…
10. We’re loving Lucy Hale‘s crochet bikini top and those patriotic heart-shaped sunglasses! With this photo, the Pretty Little Liars actress writes, “Happy 4th everyone ! Be safe !”
11. Miley Cyrus sure knows how to party! Over the weekend, her Instagram has been filled with photos from her wild July Fourth celebration, with flashy outfits, themed makeup and the best decor. Here she poses with her assistant, Cheyne Thomas. She writes, “4th of Biew-ly!”
12. Oh, my. How gorgeous does Kendall Jenner look in this Instagram photo? Her mirror selfie shows herself covering one boob while wearing a sheer black crop top and black underwear to match.