There are things you can do by yourself at home and there are some you can’t. A 12-year old Russian school girl decided to pierce her own tongue with the help of her friends ended up dead and guess what? According to sources, the girl died even before the piercing was even made. Just 15minutes after injecting some ampoules of lidocaine to be used as anesthetic, the girl began to have a seizure. While tongue piercing is rather harmless when done by a professional, injecting things into your body is never a good solution, especially if you’re so young and are unsure of what medicine your body is allergic to. If you’re 12 and want a tongue piercing, ask your parents for permission and if you’re not allowed, you’re only 6 years away from being an adult and old enough to get it done yourself!
(Souce: RT Top Stories)