What better way to celebrate the holiday season with a heartwarming festive feast surrounded by your loved ones? Just the thought of having roasted stuffed turkey, Christmas pudding, mashed potatoes with cranberry sauce and gravy is getting us excited already. The list doesn’t stop there, so here’s 15 of our hand-picked places to dine this Christmas!
1. Essence at Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel – Essence is bringing you two Berryful themed buffets featuring berries in a spread of local and international fare as their main ingredient to conquer your palate. Priced at RM145 per adult, the Christmas Eve menu stars the 8-hour braised short ribs with just the right tenderness, and the crusted chicken breast with roasted plum. As for their Christmas menu, the family-oriented offerings are priced at RM138 per adult.
You can make reservations by calling 03–2717 9933 or email [email protected].
2. Villa Danieli at Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel – Dinner for two sounds just about perfect, so indulge in a romantic Italian dinner in Villa Danieli on Christmas Eve. Featuring an extensive festive menu, what has to be highlighted is the Turkey roulade stuffed with fruit, nuts, turkey cranberries jus and for an Italian classic, grilled spinach gnocchi. Quoted at RM158 per pax, enjoy also the Black Angus beef tenderloin, foie grass and Topinamburg puree with Port wine jus.
Reservations for the dinner on December 24 can be made through 03-2717 9922 or alternatively, email [email protected].
3. Nook at Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral – Christmas here at Nook runs for the whole of December starting on the 1st till the 25th. As Christmas is never the same without turkey, Nook allows you to customise their own Oven-Roasted Garlic Rosemary Whole Turkey with a variety of sides to suit your taste. From Dec 1 all the way to the day before Christmas Eve, Nook’s festive dinner buffet costs RM118 per adult and RM128 for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Available from 6:30 pm to 10:30pm, make your reservations by calling 03-27231188 or accessing Aloft KL Sentral’s website for more information.
4. Element Kuala Lumpur – Located 40 floors above ground, Trace’s breathtaking skyline view is to die for and you can opt for the International Semi Buffet on Christmas Eve or the Christmas Brunch Buffet. Roasted turkey is a must but Trace also offers crafted festive pizza creations and Australian Angus prime rib. The Christmas Eve Buffet costs RM88 nett per adult and RM44 per child whereas the Christmas brunch buffet is priced at RM78 per adult and RM39 per child.
5. Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur – PRIME upgrades their in-house dining experience with an exquisite Christmas Eve dinner specially crafted by the veteran chefs. For starters, there is the prime duo of seafood, then the Sous Vide stuffed turkey breast or the dry-aged beef sirloin. Perfect the night with a Sweet Christmas Moment’s dessert that presents a festive surprise. The 4-Course dinner values at RM388 per pax and to celebrate with champagne, it is quoted at RM428.
Otherwise, you can also opt for a distinct 4-course classic Italian dinner at Favola for RM288 and RM328 with a glass of Prosecco, or enjoy a comprehensive buffet spread at Latest Recipe with classic Yuletide flavours for RM188.
View this post on Instagram
Have a delightful celebration when you dine at Prime with our 4-Course Christmas Eve Dinner at RM388nett or RM428nett per person with a glass of champagne. Reserve your seats now with dining reservation at [email protected] or call us at 603-22637434 *available on 24 Dec 2017 only #bestfinediningrestaurant #awardedbytimeoutfoodandawardskl2017 #lemeridienkl #lmkl #festive #lmkleats #lmcuisine
6. Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur – Served in a tiered tray, the Lobby Lounge’s festive tea set is available daily from 3-6pm. Sink your teeth into merry desserts like the Mini Ginger Man and for savoury treats, there is the smoked turkey breast with cranberries and apple raisin roll, slices Caviar Wafer and five spice cranberry pecan nut scones served with orange, strawberry vanilla jam and mascarpone cream. Along with coffee or Zesta’s Tea Selection of your choice, the festive afternoon galore is priced at RM180 for two and RM320 with two glasses of champagne included.
View this post on Instagram
Enjoy Lobby Lounge’s afternoon tea offering festive savoury bites alongside a selection of seasonal sweets with a choice of coffee or Zesta’s Tea Selection at RM180 nett for two persons and RM320 nett for two persons with two glasses of champagne. #shangrilakl #lobbylounge #afternoontea #festive #champagne #christmas2017 #nye2017
7. IKEA Damansara / IKEA Cheras – IKEA’s Festive Buffet Dinner is exclusively served for IKEA Family members and three of their guests. Running for two sessions (5:30pm / 8:00pm) on Dec 22, each session allows diners a limited time of two and half hours to dine. Scrumptious delicacies aside, all diners are also eligible for RM10 or RM5 IKEA shopping vouchers. For adults, get your tickets before Dec 18 to enjoy an early bird price of RM48. Children under the age of 3 get to dine for free. If not, the buffet is priced at RM20 per child and RM55 per adult.
For further assistance, do not hesitate to dial up 03- 7952 7575 or visir IKEA Family’s page to get the latest updates.
8. St. Regis Kuala Lumpur – Starting Dec 1st all the way til the 27th, relish in a fine afternoon tea session at The Drawing House. The afternoon tea set is priced at RM168 per pax and for RM258 per pax, the set comes with a glass of Veuve Clicquot. On the eve of Christmas, luxuriate in The Brasserie‘s afternoon brunch from 12pm to 3pm with classic festive specials paired with free flow beverages. It is priced at RM298 without alcoholic beverages and RM468 per pax with alcoholic beverages. For the same price, the Le Reveillon offers traditional European fare from 7:30pm to 11pm.
Gather with the family on Christmas Day for St. Regis’ Le Repas De Noel Christmas Day brunch from 12pm to 3pm. For RM568 per person, delight in a traditional turkey brunch filled with sweet treats, festive decorations and alcoholic beverages to celebrate. Similarly, the brunch without alcoholic drinks is priced at RM368.
For table reservations or further inquiries on St. Regis’ festive delicaceis, feel free to contact 03-2727-6666 or email [email protected]
9. Nobu Kuala Lumpur – We recently got the chance to preview Nobu’s 7-course Christmas Omakase Dinner and we loved the festive menu crafted by Chef Phillip Leong and his team. Starting with a luscious Scallop Quinoa Salad, the star of the dinner will have to be the Smoked Wagyu with Yuba and Nori Sauce. Perfect the night with the Sweet Santa desert, a brilliant fusion of Genmai Cha Bavarian with Chestnut Cream, Chocolate Raspberry and Coconut. Divided into two seatings, with the first starting from 6pm to 7:45pm and the second from 8:30pm, the 7-course dinner is priced at RM560.
Note that a deposit payment of RM500 is required upon reservations, and to secure yourself a table, dial up 03-2164-5084 or Whatsapp 019-389-5085 for further inquiries.
10. W.I.P Kuala Lumpur – W.I.P is celebrating a tropical Christmas by throwing a luau, featuring Hawaiian performances, delicacies and drinks for only RM150 per adult and RM100 per child. Featuring three main courses, immerse in the joy of sharing with Kuleke Platter, packed meat and greens with fresh strawberries and a chocolate dip for the perfect ending. Alternatively, opt for the Hawaiian inspired Aloha Beef Burger or the Huli-Huli Chicken. While the cocktails and Aloha Beef Burger are available at RM35 and the Huli-Huli Chicken at RM38, the Kuleke Platter is priced at RM88.
Look up on W.I.P’s Christmas Specials or the Mele Kalikimaka Christmas Eve Luau via W.I.P’s Facebook page or call 03-2094-1789 or 012-650-5722 for reservations. You can also check out our review here.
11. Bakar and Bella – Bakar and Bella are two different hidden foodie enclaves in Bangsar and during this jolly season, both come as one to serve you a scrumptious Christmas Brunch happening on Dec 10 and 25. Bakar and Bella runs on a semi-buffet concept, with a selection of Italian old cuts and cheese, house cured salmon, antipasto bar and other dishes for starters. Diners can also dig into dishes such as penne Pomodoro, spinach lasagne, lamb ragu and many more! Desserts include red velvet cake, heavenly brownies, delicious cheesecake and more. All of the above are valued at RM118, and RM228 with free flow of house cocktails and wine.
Spaces are limited, so be sure to make your reservations beforehand, on reservations for Bakar, contact 03-2280-007 and 03-2282-2571 for Bella.
12. QUIVO – The holiday spirit extends with QUIVO’s Christmas menu consisting of 4 main dishes, starting off with the Christmas Morning that features a classic golden fried crab cake, drizzled with remoulade by a warm kale salad tower. Then comes The Grinch – juicy lamb racks with herb and pistachio crust atop a Provolone risotto cake and rich saffron béarnaise sauce. Moving on, Rudolph’s Favourite features a red fish fillet wrapped in a vegetable herb broth, topped with tangy green salsa, alongside Santa’s Surprise, presenting beef medallion accompanied by succulent tiger prawn, asparagus and truffle fries. Pair the festive dishes with a sip of one of QUIVO’s four specially crafted beverages, featuring festive ingredients and flavours in Bubbly Cookies, Elf’s Dream, Crimson Kiss and Very Merry with a hint of alcohol.
The Christmas menu spans through the month of December starting the 1st to 31st, if you’re looking to celebrate the magical season in Quivo, make your reservations online or by calling 03-2141-7711.
13. TWG Tea – Indulge in TWG Tea’s Joy of Christmas Feast with a 3-course festive set menu priced at RM98, inclusive of a pot of tea. For starters, immerse in a creamy pan seared foie gras served with wild mushroom mousse and infused with White Christmas Tea. Alternatively, try the candied orange and wild berry mélange or the homemade spiced green pea soup with a touch of Red of Africa infused chili oil and cream. As for main course, opt between the duck breast or tuck into the pan roasted Emperor Fish fillet. Finally, have the classic Christmas yule log for dessert.
TWG’s Christmas menu runs through the month of December and will be available at TWG Tea Salons & Boutiques at Pavilion KL, The Gardens Mall and Gurney Paragon Mall. For further access, visit TWG Tea’s Facebook & Instagram.
14. Deuce, Publika @ Solaris Dutamas – Having recently took over Coquo’s spot in Publika’s array of F&B options, Deuce’s Yuletide offerings are available for Christmas Eve only. Served from 6pm till midnight, the 5-course meal kicks off with 3 appetising snacks which include the turkey skin, crispy blini with salmon gravlax and horseradish caviar as well as the clarified bloody mary shooters. Starting off light, the first course presents the roasted potato consommé with wild mushrooms, truffle crumbs and poached egg. Move on with Deuce’s pumpkin and prawn with cream cheese mousse and duck breast with blueberry compote and braised purple cabbage before ending the meal with a good ol’ classic bread and butter pudding. Top it all off with a sip of Deuce’s Christmas Cocktail special which is priced at RM28.
While Deuce’s Christmas dinner set is priced at RM128 per pax, do note that the standard menu would not be available for the night. Reservations for Christmas Eve could be made online and for further information, look up Deuce on Facebook.
15. Bowery KL – Enjoy a heart-warming Christmas with Bowery KL as it presents a classic family holiday feast. Tantalise your taste buds with a smooth Chicken Liver Pâté with homemade focaccia or the magical Cherry Rose Pavlova, then complete the night with Bowery’s roasted turkeys, seasoned and cooked to perfection with chestnut stuffing and trimming. Priced at RM420, discover also the family-style holiday menu that will be available from Nov 20 til Dec 31 2017.
View this post on Instagram
It's that time of the year again to gobble gobble gobble over some juicy Bowery Turkey! Our festive menu is available till 31 December 2017. Email us at [email protected] for your Thanksgiving & Christmas feasts! . . . #bowerykl #bowerypetit #bowerymetro #roastedturkey #thanksgiving #christmas #christmasdinner #christmasparty #eatdrinkkl #eatnowkl #igersmalaysia #cafehopkl #burpple #hungrygowhere #timeoutkl #foodporn #foodgasm #nomnom #sogood #foodie #kualalumpur