PSY’s Gangnam Style has taken the world by storm. Haven’t see it yet? Watch it HERE!
Kicking international artists like Justin Bieber and Katy Perry off the US charts – there’s no stopping this K-pop sensation. Now, not only is his song catchy – but his signature ‘dance’ has been embedded in everyone’s memory. Now, international artists like Nelly Furtado are taking a shot at the Gangnam style! We also hear that Justin Bieber might take this song and create his own version!
We’re taking a look at some of the different reactions towards this new ‘trend’. Check out who’s lovin’ the Gangnam style!
1. Right after the blasting sensation over the original music video – PSY came back again for a second time, and this time he did a remake with another K-pop star, Hyuna! Pretty cute if you ask us!
2. Nelly Furtado has been touring the world doing the “Gangnam Style’ too. She did it in Manila, and she did it everywhere else.
3. Big Bang’s memeber, Seungri released his own version of Psy’s “Gangnam Style“.
4. In L.A, a Flash Mob decided to hit Forever 21 and burst out dancing this signature dance!
5. Even the famous Mystery Guitar Man of Youtube has his own verson of the Gangnam style!
6. Now, watch how a couple of teenagers reacted to the music video:
7. The clan of Anak Cucu Tok Haroon came up with the idea of spontaneous mash up music video and dance of Suasana Hari Raya by Anuar & Elina and Gangnam Style.. check it out!
8. Here’s another Malaysian dance group who’s bringing on the Oppa Gangnam style. Malaysia Gangnam Style by The Six MonsterS:
9. Now, Oppa Gangnam style is taking over Malaysia rapidly! JinnyBoy TV came up with the oh-so-original ‘KL Style’ staring some of our favorite local talents and international artists like Ryan Higa and Kyle Patrick.. We’re pretty sure you’ve seen it?
10. Now, the Oppa Gangnam style has gone international – in fact, he was recently on The Ellen Show teaching Ellen Degenerous and Britney Spears the ‘Oppa Gangnam style’ – In fact, he said, “Dress Classy, Dance Cheesy”!
Are you loving the Gangnam style?