If you missed the MTV Movie Awards this year, don’t fret as we’ve got the full winners’ list all set for you! Undoubtedly, the best highlight of the entire night would definitely be a topless Zac Efron, but we also couldn’t pass on keeping watch over what some of our favourite celebs chose to display on the red carpet. As usual, some stunned the crowd and some others were a flop. You know the drill, so here’s our picks for some of the best and worst dressed celebs!
1. Zendaya – Although very floral, this Emanuel Ungaro dress somehow works on her. The actress proves that you don’t have to show much skin to look good!
2. Lupita Nyong’o – Time and time again, Nyong’o has proven that she’s meant to be noticed. For the MTV Movie Awards, the star donned a glamorous multi-coloured dress paired with striking turquoise pumps. Classy!
3. Nicki Minaj – Love, love love! Usually over the top, the singer chose to appear on the red carpet in a classic, black, floor-length Alexander McQueen gown. Paired with simple gold accessories and, thankfully, no wigs, everything about her look screamed perfection.
4. Jessica Alba – Young, fresh and very cute, Jessica Alba looked current in a white bandeau and vibrant A-line skirt that flatters her figure. Absolutely divine!
5. Rita Ora – Just like Nicki Minaj, Rita Ora sported a classic, black gown, except her dress featured a plunging U-shaped neckline. Although it’s a little revealing, it looks very tasteful and the star’s simple red lip makeup combo made everything look chic and classy.
6. Rihanna – Odd combo, but Rihanna wore a satin bodysuit and robe type thing by Ulyana Sergeenko. No doubt, she rocks the entire look with her barely there makeup and looks smoking hot.
1. Jillian Rose Reed – We love the shape and build of the dress, but not so much of the print. What is it supposed to be? A weird Sahara desert or beach?
2. Iggy Azalea – We would’ve liked the dress if it didn’t have too much going on. Also, what is up with those shoes? Her whole look is distracting.
3. Pia Mia Perez – Bandana + purple silk crop top + unflattering and wrinkled skirt. Yikes! What a purple mess.
4. Karina Smirnoff – We like the idea behind the asymmetrical detailing, but on both the top and bottom? The garment looks unfinished and it makes her look lopsided for some reason.
5. Bella Thorne – The dress, paired with those unflattering heels, makes her look very cheap and tacky. Maybe she should just lose the weird sleeve.
6. Nikki Deloach – 90’s prom queen? The full-skirted gown and updo just didn’t scream glam for the red carpet.