It’s true what people say, that yoga is not for everyone. I’m someone who literally can’t sit still and yoga is all about balance and patience. So, when I was assigned to review the hot yoga at Celebrity Fitness, Kepong Village Mall, let just say I didn’t leap for joy. But oh boy, was I wrong to judge too soon. I actually had quite a good time, with the right instructor, hot yoga was an eye opener for me.
What to Expect: It’s an hour long in a moist and warm environment of 40ºC, so keep yourself well hydrated before going in. Hot yoga is not advisable for first time yoga practitioners. Start off with basic yoga then slowly escalate to hot yoga. There will be a lot of stretching and pausing in between. Body strength is key to practicing yoga.
Benefits of Hot Yoga: –
- Burns body fat more effective
- Enhancing on the cardiovascular system – Tissues, muscles, glands and organs get more oxygen which aids in the removal of waste.
- Allows better movement among ligaments, joints, muscles and the body’s supporting structures.
- Improve metabolism which aids in nervous system function and flexibility.
- Help develop muscle tone and build immune system
For more information log on to Celebrity Fitness official website.