Fresh vegetable juice helps supply your body with readily available nutrition. Here is the receipe by Claus Meyer 🙂
- Apple/Carrot juice with ginger:
- 1 oz Fresh horseradish
- 2 Red apples
- 3 (about Large beetroots
- Beetroot Juice with Apples and Horseradish:
- 1/2 oz Fresh ginger – roughly the size of a fingertip
- 2 Apples
- 1/2 lb Fresh kale leaves
- Kale Juice with Apples and Ginger:
- 2 Apples
- 3/4 oz Fresh ginger
- 6 Carrots
- Kale Juice with Apples and Ginger: Put the kale leaves through the juicer. Quarter the apples, remove the core and run them through the juicer. Finally, juice the ginger but collect the juice in a separate bowl so you can adjust the sharpness. If you feel like spiking the juice for a long drink, a high-quality gin and a few ice cubes is an obvious choice.
- Beetroot Juice with Apples and Horseradish: Peel the beetroots, chop into smaller pieces and run them through the juicer. Quarter the apples, remove the core and run them through the juicer too. Finally, put the horseradish through the machine and season to taste, probably with a little more horseradish. For an alcohol-based drink, try a few shots of scented schnapps or a good vodka.
- Apple/Carrot Juice with ginger: Quarter the apples, remove the core and run them through the juicer. Trim the carrots, peel them and put them through the machine. Finally, press the juice from the ginger. Season to flavor, perhaps with a little more ginger or fresh redcurrants.
Enjoy it 🙂 Healthy Lifestyle 🙂